Important Reminder -- Please Read

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

In what place do you think Tri-OKC will finish this year in the SMW Point Series Standings?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:12 am

1st
86%
2nd
5%
3rd
No votes
4th
No votes
Who gives a crap. Leave me alone.
10%

Total votes : 21

Important Reminder -- Please Read

Postby Kris K » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:12 am

Please remember to notify me if you are racing in a USAT sanctioned duathlon or triathlon in the SMW region. If you go do a race in Nowheresville, Arkansas, I have no clue to go look for your results and fill out the score sheet. YOU ARE CHEATING YOUR CLUB OUT OF POINTS!!! I know to search for our club members in the "typical" Oklahoma races (all the Tri-OKC races, the TAT races, other races like Redman, Lighthouse, and OCCC). If you are racing in a race that doesn't fall into one of those categories, you need to tell the specific race you are competing in.

Also, if you know people who are racing in some of these races in AR, LA, and TX, could you please do the following for me: 1) explain to them what the SMW Point Series is, 2) explain to them they need to notify me of these races, 3) notify me yourself just in case your friend is too forgetful, and 4) tell them to contact me if they have any more questions. It's important we earn all the points we can. Last season, we did spectacular, but I have a feeling that we didn't earn as many points as we could have due to people not informing me when they race. Feel free to contact me by PM on here, or by e-mail: karstenkb at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks for your cooperation.
Kris K
Ultra Iron Athlete

Postby Tanya » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:29 pm

Ummmm... I don't think there's any question in what place we'll finish (not that I'm biased or anything). We were soooo close last year, and that only included late season races. I think we're all over it this year.
Thanks again, Kris, for getting it all together!!!
Tanya
Ultra Iron Athlete

FUN!

Postby Becky » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:57 pm

What a fun survey!
How did you do that?
Personal Trainer - CPR Instructor - Boot Camp
www.trainerbecky.com
Experience is what you get when you do not get what you want
Becky
Ultra Iron Athlete

Postby Vash » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:55 pm

nm...I figured it out.
Vash

Re: FUN!

Postby Kris K » Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Becky wrote:What a fun survey!
How did you do that?

It's magic. :wink:
Kris K
Ultra Iron Athlete

Postby Kris K » Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 pm

Vash wrote:nm...I figured it out.

Ok. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Kris
Kris K
Ultra Iron Athlete

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD