Aug 23 Splash n Dash TEAM EVENT

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Aug 23 Splash n Dash TEAM EVENT

Postby Jane H » Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

Don't forget we are having our Team event at the next Splash and Dash on Tuesday, Aug 23 at 6:30 pm at Spring Creek Park - Arcadia Lake.

Please form your four person team in advance of the event and let me know the name of your team and its members. If you don't have three buds to form a team, email me and I will start forming teams. contact me jane@cpaokc.net

All four persons must swim and run. The first team with all of its members across the finish line will be our Club Splash and Dash Team Champions.

So far I only have Tri Women Do It Three Ways signed up. I would like to get the team ID bracelets made up before the event so please give me a heads up on your team information before next Tuesday night.

This was really fun and competitive last year. Let's it make it that way this year. Let me hear from you!!

Jane Hresko
Buon Giorno!
Jane H
Olympian

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD