Free Stretching at Stretch U

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Free Stretching at Stretch U

Postby Carin » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:16 pm

I have been training to work at Stretch U in Nichols Hills and to complete training I'm required to do 50 free stretches to help perfect the technique. I need volunteers! If you can spare about 20-30 minutes next Monday (Aug 29) and/or Thursday (Sept 1) between the hours of 2-7pm please let me know! We'll set up a time and you can come try it out. There is absolutely no obligation. You're just helping me! Send me a personal message if you're interested!
Thanks!
Carin
Carin

Email over PM

Postby Carin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

I can't seem to message back. Let's try email . . . try me at christensen.carin@gmail.com
Or if anyone can tell me why my messages go to outbox but not sent? Thanks!
Carin

Postby drob » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:15 am

Hey Carin,
Really feeling good after our stretching session today. I'm going to have to start working this in to my weekly routine. Any who has not taken you up on this free offer is missing out.
Did I understand you are extending the offer another week or so? Monday is a holiday so I am guessing it is out?
I'll be in again soon, it really has helped after these long workout weeks.
David R.
D. Robinson
OKC
drob
Sprinter

Postby Carin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 am

So glad to hear it, David! I will be doing free sessions again next week from 2-7 Tuesday and Thursday. Just let me know when you want to come in and I'll try to make it work!
Carin
Carin

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD