Tues. Meeting

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Tues. Meeting

Postby phillipv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:30 pm

OK, so the main page says I am the presenter, but I am actually more of an organizer of presenters for this Tuesday's meeting.
If you have any questions about training, be it one minor question or so many questions you can not even articulate them all, then come to the presentation tomorrow. The talk has been divided into three subtopics: 1) a general overview on designing a plan for your year to maximize benefit whatever your goals; 2) the essentials for triathlon- what equipment works, what does not; and 3) what do LT, HRT, AT, etc. mean and how do you actually implement these into a productive training plan. I have recruited a few individuals who I feel to be well informed in each of these areas and they will relay their experience to you. This talk will be comprehensive but concise and should provide good information for everyone in attendance.

Phillip
phillipv
Iron Athlete

Postby phillipv » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:49 pm

Oh yeah, we have left time for questions, so if everything is not covered, feel free to pick the panel's brains.
phillipv
Iron Athlete

Postby vivien » Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:04 pm

Thanks Phillip! We look forward to your presentation.

Reminder - TRI-OKC Meeting tomorrow evening at 7:00pm at the Kimray Conference Center.
The address is 8 NW 42nd, Oklahoma City. TRI-OKC T-shirts (or tank tops) are available for all 2007 paying members! Quantities and sizes are limited.

Hope to see you all there!

Vivien
vivien
Sprinter

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD