IMCdA Bike Transport

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

IMCdA Bike Transport

Postby ouwelsh » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:49 pm

A group of us are working with Tri team transport to have our bikes transported to Coeur d'Alene. If we have enough people, they will work with Schlegels to get this done. Between them and tribute transport, cost is approximately $300 which is less than the airlines and your bike is shipped whole minus your pedals so no breaking down your bike and reassembling. If you would be interested, email me at mwelshjr@cox.net. The more we have, I am trying to secure a better price.
2012 Race Schedule

70.3 Oceanside, IMCdA, Redman
ouwelsh
Sprinter

Postby ouwelsh » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Tribike Transport not Tribute - auto correct at its finest
2012 Race Schedule

ouwelsh
Sprinter

Coeur d'Alene

Postby ouwelsh » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 am

Below is the email I received back from triteamtransport.

"
Hey Mike ,
Thanks for the email . So yes, we will definitely add OKC as a pick up point. So there are for sure 5 right now, and maybe 7 ? And really appreciate you putting the word out on Tri OKC website. Are you guys all members of that tri group ?

What i can go ahead and do is give you our group discount code which will take away the cost of bag transport. It is "Springbok" with a Capital S. So save y'all $35 and you can let all the Tri OKc folks know of that discount, if our cheaper service and more secure and easier transport is not enough of a sale. So cost of transport will be $275 for bike and a bag ! The main thing, so you know what is different about our transport set up compared to Tri Bike is that we have a custom built trailer that locks down every bike by the front fork and allows you to send your bike with race wheels, bento box, etc on the bike safely. TriBike seperates bikes by blankets and stack them next to each other.
I am going to go ahead and add Shlagel bike shop on our website as a drop off location for CDA for registration purposes, so you guys can get signed up, and will check in with the bike shop on monday to set that up , unless you have another bike shop recommendation that i should contact ?
let me know if you have any other questions.
Natasha"
2012 Race Schedule

ouwelsh
Sprinter

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD