Tri OKC Race Kits

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Tri OKC Race Kits

Postby OSUPeterson » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:28 pm

Where can we find information on the Tri OKC race kits?

I thought that Schlegel carried them, but they either have stopped or were out, the employee helping me was not sure. I saw them at the multisport expo, but did not get any information on how to get a kit or top or what the prices were.

I tried using the search on the forum but cannot seem to find any results for anything I search for unless it was posted this year...
OSUPeterson

Re: Tri OKC Race Kits

Postby Beau » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Schlegel's is indeed out of stock. Just confirmed. The TriOKC re-design has been a big hit! We're working to improve availability to our members. For now, we'll have all TriOKC products available for purchase at the February 27th club meeting, which is at Kimray @ 7PM. Please swing by then if you can, we'll be discussing training plans for Sprint & Intermediate(Oly) distance Du's & Tri's, as well as a Q&A for March In Okarche. Should be a great opportunity for those new to the sport or looking to move to a longer distance to get some great feedback. We'll be announcing an improved availability structure soon. For your inquiry of pricing:

TriOKC Tri Top: $50
TriOKC Tri Shorts: $50
TriOKC Tri Suit: $80
TriOKC Tech Tee: $10
TriOKC Long Sleeve Tee: $12
TriOKC Socks: $5

Thanks,

-Beau-
Beau
Age Grouper

Postby OSUPeterson » Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks for the info. Ill swing by the next meeting. How long do they normally last?
OSUPeterson

Postby Beau » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:54 pm

I've had my Tri Top & Shorts for 2 years now; still using them. The shorts get used heavily for swim training in the pool & began fading probably 2/3 months back. The Tri Top never got introduced to a pool, i.e. chlorine, and so looks pretty much brand new. The chlorine effect is pretty similar across all brands, I've found out. So, barring that, the shorts have been great as well. And for 1/2 the price of my Sugoi kit, the TriOKC Mt. Borah kit is very much worth the investment.
Beau
Age Grouper

Postby OSUPeterson » Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Haha thanks.

I was meaning to ask how long the meetings take, but that was very good information. I should pay more attention to how I word my questions.
OSUPeterson

Postby Beau » Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Oh, sorry. It does make sense you were asking about the meeting, I shoulda realized that.

The meeting shouldn't take anymore than an hour. We'll do the March In Okarche Q&A last, which I'm the race director of, & if we go over the hour, I'll hang around as long as it takes to provide feedback for any questions. But you're free to take off from the meeting whenever you need.
Beau
Age Grouper

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD