Calling all volunteers!

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Calling all volunteers!

Postby ROCK AND TRI » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:51 am

Hey there TRIOKC! It's that time of year again where we are in need of your help. I am coordinating the volunteer efforts for all of the TRIOKC races and I am asking all of you to pitch in with some of your precious time and energy. We are looking for volunteers to commit any position for any race. Our first priority is to secure volunteers for March in Okarche. We need about 10 volunteers for the run course, 2 for the transition area, and 2 for food distribution after the race. Those doing the run course will be responsible for the water stops and directing the runners on the course. Those in charge of the food will need to pick up the bagels from Panera Bread on NW Expwy on race morning. Those picking up the food don't have to get there before the race but all other volunteers need to arrive by 8:30 am. The race starts at 10am. All volunteers will receive a t-shirt and a pint glass and possibly some other goodies! Please email me ASAP if you are interested in any of the positions or if you have any questions. Thanks all and Happy Racing!

rock.n.tri@gmail.com

Shannon Chasteen
Live the life you have imagined
ROCK AND TRI
Age Grouper

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD