Storck road bike frame for sale - $800

We have simplified the Message Board and cut out all the different TOPICS. This should be easier to track most recent chatter. So feel free to post, ask, and answer on any MULTISPORT topic!!!!!

Storck road bike frame for sale - $800

Postby Rob Bell » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:46 am

I'm selling my 55cm Storck Absolutist 1.0 frame and fork. It includes the seat clamp and headset. I will throw in the EIS carbon seatpost for free. It isn't the lightest post, but it is a piece of cake to adjust because the tilt and fore/aft adjustments use different screws so you can adjust one without moving the other. My arm can be twisted into throwing in some free carbon handlebars too.

Everything is in good condition. I tried to include any little nicks and scratches in the photos. Storck sponsored my cycling team last season. I received the bike early in 2010 and rode it for just over a year. It was a great frame, but since we aren't with storck anymore, I'd like to sell it. IT has been sitting in my living room since May 2011.

The stack is 555.2mm and reach is 402mm. I left some extra length (2-3cm) on the steerer tube above where I had my stem in case the buyer needs a little extra stack height. The rest of the geometry can be seen on the storck website: http://www.storck-bicycle.de/...D2=3018&sub=3000

I received compliments on this bike all the time. It has a boutique name, great looks, racy feel, and at $800, an entry level price. Original retail is $2250, so $800 is quite a steal.

Rob Bell
Iron Athlete

Re: Storck road bike frame for sale - $800

Postby Rob Bell » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

bump....

I haven't been a very motivated seller. This frame is still sitting in my living room but I want it to go so that I can put that money towards a cyclocross bike. Make an offer.
Rob Bell
Iron Athlete

Return to THE TRI-OKC MESSAGE BOARD